作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

求关于秋天的英文诗歌带翻译短一点的谢谢

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜考试网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/06/26 01:46:20
求关于秋天的英文诗歌带翻译短一点的谢谢
求关于秋天的英文诗歌带翻译短一点的谢谢
《毕业季》
秋天的脚步无声地踏过
Autumn's footstep skated silently
我们——不期而遇
We meet by chance.
仲夏的花香默默地吹来
Midsummer's flowery blows over faintly
我们——不舍而离
We separated with tears.
纵使我不能现在时间的门槛
Even though I can not stand in the time threshold
拽住挥手的日期
to grab the date of departure.
我依旧要把未写完的诗句
Still I want to continue the unfinished poems
抒写在不属于我的日子里
in the days far from me.
诀别后的雨季
In the rain season after the farewell
思念是我离你最远的距离
The furthest distance is my miss for you.
我站在梦的边缘
I just want to stand on the edge of the dream
轻轻地呼唤着你
to call you from my heart.
如果我的青春注定要被抹去
If my youth is doomed to be abandoned.
能不能再给我一秒的时间
Please tell me if I can have another more second.
让我在破碎的梦里轻轻地说一句——我爱你
And let me take out “I love you ”from broken dream. 再答: 这是自己高中写的,英语老师帮翻译的