作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译1.get down to造句2.get cross 造句3.get by 造句4.get over with

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜考试网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/15 16:32:38
英语翻译
1.get down to造句
2.get cross 造句
3.get by 造句
4.get over with 造句
5.get around造句
6.get away with造句
英语翻译1.get down to造句2.get cross 造句3.get by 造句4.get over with
(1) get down to=开始认真处理, 对待
1.Time ran out before we could get down to the real nitty-gritty .
我们还没来得及探讨真正的细节,时间就过去了.
2.Okay, that's the broad plan—let's get down to the specifics.
好,这是总的计划—下面来谈谈具体细节.
3. I'm going to get down to studying English this term.
这学期我要认真学英语了.
4. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty.Who's going to pay for the renovations?
咱们来说点实际的吧,谁来付维修费?
5. Let's stop chewing the fat and get down to work.
让我们停止聊天儿,着手工作吧.
(2) get cross =横过(马路、河等);(使)被理解;(使)被接受
1.He hurried down to help us get across the river
他急忙下来帮助我们过河.
2. The bridge was destroyed, so we couldn't get across.
桥被毁坏,我们无法通过.
3. They really get across me! 他们实在叫我生气!
4. Your thesis wouldn't get across if you used too many technical terms in it.
如果你用了过多的专业术语,你的论文就不会被人理解.
5. I tried to get my message across in my pidgin Italian.
我尝试用我的洋泾浜意大利语表达出我的意思
(3) get by =通过;设法;继续存在;过得去:尚可
1.No one is able to get by without oxygen.
没有氧气人不能维持生命.
2.. Excuse me, I can't get by.
抱歉,请让我过去.
3. I moved aside to let him get by
. 我站到一边,让他过去.
4. Their work will get by, but they ought to try to improve it.
他们的工作还过得去,但是应该再努力改进一下.
5. It is possible to get there by bus.
可以乘公共汽车到那里.
(4) .get over with =口>一劳永逸地做完(不愉快但不得不做的事);把…做完了事;
get over 当“恢复;克服”的时候
1.Can we just get this questioning over with? 我们能否结束这种盘问?
2. Let's die and get it over with!" Chuehhsin's voice was tragic, hopeless, frightened.
要死就索性痛快地死罢,”这是觉新的声音,是悲惨,是绝望,是恐怖的呼号.
3. Better to get the marriage procedures over with as quickly as possible
. 快行了结婚手续完事.
4. I'll put the old devil out of his misery right now and get it over with.
我就现在使这老家伙永远解除折磨,干脆了事.
5. She is glad to get the exam over with.
她很高兴考试结束了.
(5) get around=传播;绕开;随意走走;说服
. You certainly get around!Paris one minute, Bonn the next.
你真是个大旅行家啊!一分钟在巴黎,下一分钟又到了波恩.
2. That child can always get around you and get what it wants.
那个孩子总是会哄人,要的东西都能得到.
3. Tom's trying to get around his father to buy him a car.
汤姆正想劝说父亲给他买辆车.
4. It may take time, but we'll get around.
这事可能要费时间,但我们可以回避.
5. Does Abell get around a great deal?
艾贝尔常出去走动吗?
(6) .get away with= 侥幸成功,逃脱处罚
1.Don't think you can get away with telling lies.
不要以为你撒了谎就可以这样算了.
2. Naturally we won't let them get away with this.
很自然,我们不会就这样放过他们.
3. No one can flout the rules and get away with it.
谁也不能违反这些规则而不被处分.
4. The rest of us are reprimanded for even the smallest transgression, while he can get away with murder.
我们其他的人哪怕只有点鸡毛蒜皮的过失都要受责备,而他则过失再大也安然无事.
5. I won't let him get away with that excuse.
我不会让他用那种借口蒙混过去.
get及物动词 vt.
1.得到, 收到
I've got your telegram.
我已经收到了你的电报.
They got notice from the police.
他们从警察那里得到通知.
Can you get a ticket for me?
你能给我搞张票吗?
I'll get a better position for him.
我要为他谋个更好的职位.
2.具有
3.使得
Please go and get him.
请去把他叫来.
We'll get you there somehow.
我们将设法把你送到那里.
You must get them to come over here.
你得设法让他们来这儿.
I can't get the car to start.
我无法使车发动起来.
I'll get the car going.
我要让这辆车发动起来.
She got her watch robbed of.
她的手表遭抢劫了.
How did the boy get himself dirty?
这孩子怎么搞得这么脏?
4.(去)拿来
I'm going to get my hat from the other room.
我要到另一个房间去拿我的帽子.
5.理解, 听到, 学得
Did you get what I mean?
你明白我的意思了吗?
6.感染上, 得(病)
I've got a bad cold.
我得了重感冒.
7.抓住, 击中, 杀死
The police got the thief.
警察抓住了小偷.
I got the minister on the ear with a potato.
我用土豆打中了部长的耳朵.
8.受到(惩罚等)
9.获得;得到
10.(卖某物)挣得,获得
11.受到;遭到;被判(刑)
12.(考试)获得,达到
13. 与(某人)电话联系;与(某人)通电话
14.(使)达到,处于
15.开始(感觉到、认识到、成为);达到…地步(或程度)
16.使,让(某人或物做某事);说服(某人做某事)
17.使(某事)发生;使完成(某事)
18.有机会(做…);得到(做…的)机会
19.(使)到达,离开,沿…移动,艰难地移动
20. 使烦恼;使恼火
21.受到;收到;接到;领取,领受
22.搭上(车、船等);赶上(火车等)
23.计算出,得到
24.说服,劝说,劝导,促使(某人)做某事
We'll get him to leave.
我们会说服他离开.
25.被判(刑),受到(打击)
to get ten years for robbery
因抢劫被判处10年徒刑
及物动词 vt. & 不及物动词 vi.
1.到达, 来, 往
The visitors got here last night.
游客们是昨晚到达这里的.
After travelling all summer, I was glad to get home.
旅行了整个夏天之后, 我很高兴回到了家.
We won't get anywhere that way.
那样我们不可能有任何进展.
You'll get nowhere if you follow his instruction.
要是你按他的方法去做, 将会一事无成.
They tried to talk, but not knowing each other's language they didn't get far.
他们试图交谈, 但因彼此语言不通, 还是没谈出什么名堂.
不及物动词 vi.
1.开始, 逐渐
You'll get to like it in time.
你终究会喜欢它的.
He got to be rich.
他富了.
When you get to know him you'll find he is quite nice.
当你渐渐认识他时, 你会发现他很不错.
2.成为,变为,变得,变成;(开始…)起来,逐渐…起来
She is getting old.
她开始衰老了.
3.设法对付;想法做到,竟然成功地
4.获得利益(或财富),赚到钱
He spends all his time getting and spending.
他把他所有的时间都花在赚钱和消费上了.
系动词 link-v.
1.遭到
He got sick.
他病了.
He got killed in the war.
他在战争中阵亡了.
They got punished by the teacher.
他们受到了教师的惩罚.
You nearly got hit by that car!
你差点被车撞了.
2.成为, 变得
She was getting an old woman.
她在变成一个老太太.
In this way we get better results in teaching.
这样我们的教学效果就比较好了.
It's getting chilly.
天冷起来了.
Outside it was getting light.
外边天已经发白了.
The days are getting longer and longer.
白天越来越长.
The food's getting cold.
饭菜快凉了.
A white dress gets dirty very fast.
白色的衣服脏得快.
He is getting old.
他老了.
The old man seems to be getting younger and younger.
这位老人似乎越来越年轻了.
I am getting restless.
我开始不耐烦了.
He got angry with me because of my remark.
他由于我讲的话而生我的气.
The UN began to get more and more powerful.
联合国开始变得越来越强大了.
Now, now, boys and girls, don't get so excited!
好了, 好了, 同学们, 别这么激动!