作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

造句汉译英

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜考试网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/06/05 20:41:22
1.别怕犯错误,没人嘲笑你 2.北京首都机场三号航站楼长2900米,宽790米 3她不会介意帮我们完成这项工作 4.我认为冬天总是关着窗户不利于你的健康 5.托尼经过和老师长时间的反复讨论之后,才下定决心尝试这个新想法 6.很高兴我的英语取得了很大的进步 7.请你在父亲节给爸爸最美好的祝福 8.你的饮食习惯越好,你的身体就越健康 9.为了保护环境,我们去超市购物时最好带上购物袋 10这个小镇过去污染很严重,人们既看不到蓝天,也呼吸不到新鲜的空气
造句汉译英
解题思路: 如下
解题过程:
1. 别怕犯错误,没有人嘲笑你。
Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Nobody will laugh at you.
2. 北京首都机场三号航站楼长2,900米, 宽790米。
Being Capital International Airport Terminal 3 is 2,900 meters long and 790 meters wide.
3. 她不会介意帮我们完成这项工作。
She won’t mind helping us finish the job.
4. 我认为冬天总是关着窗户不利于你的健康。
I don’t think it is good for your health to keep the windows closed in winter.
5. 托尼经过和老师长时间地反复讨论之后,才下定决心尝试这个新想法。
Tony didn’t make up his mind/decide to try out this new idea until he spent a long time discussing it with his teacher again and again.
6. 很高兴我的英语取得了很大的进步。
I’m glad that I’ve made great progress in English.
7. 请你在父亲节给爸爸最美好的祝福。
Please give/send best wishes to your father on Father’s Day.
8. 你的饮食习惯越好,你的身体就越健康。
The better your diet is, the healthier you will be.
9. 为了保护环境,我们去超市购物时最好带上购物袋。
We had better take shopping bags with you to the supermarket in order to protect
the environment.
10. 这个小镇过去污染很严重,人们既看不到蓝天也呼吸不到新鲜的空气。
The pollution in this town used to be so serious that people neither saw the blue sky nor breathed in the fresh air.


最终答案:略